Conservative Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everybody!

2 posters

Go down

Hi Everybody! Empty Hi Everybody!

Post  StephK Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:23 pm

I'm StephK, on FB, I'm the south park character with the "chinpokomon" eyes. I'm a 25-year-old, Quality Control Chemist at a plastic resin plant. I'm a conservative first, union member second--so no I did not let myself be intimidated into voting democrap, no matter what my idiot union steward said--even though they did give me harassing robocalls while I was trying to sleep, the #$#^%$*s! I'm from MN, and I'm scared to death that somehow frankenberry is going to steal our senate seat Mad I basically think that my sole purpose in life is to piss off all the libtards around me--especially when people bring samples into my lab and hear talk radio Twisted Evil They get all offended and %$#^ about it and then I just GOMFL them (Get Out of My #$&^%* Lab) I've been married now for a little over a year, and we're both conservatives-maybe I can get him on here too, he's a bit shy though Embarassed
StephK
StephK
Conservative neophyte
Conservative neophyte

Back to top Go down

Hi Everybody! Empty Re: Hi Everybody!

Post  Joshua Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:03 am

Hello all,

My name is Joshua Sutton, I'm from middleburg, Florida. Just a small town where I have been clinging to my guns and religion. On face book you may know me as Joshua Sutton. I've been a conservative pretty much my whole life, there was a moment in college that I thought about switching but once I sobered up it went away. Very Happy

I attended the University of Alabama elephant and graduated with degrees in Psychology and Russian, both of which are kinda useless. Anyways, I like to debate with liberals and point out their hypocrisy, especially with Obama and the libs taking control. I have a deep belief that we conservatives need to get more organize, pressure our leadership to stick to our beliefs and to their guns, and prepare for the upcoming elections.

I am usually on here or on facebook, feel free to drop me a line anytime. I'm on msn messenger and install yahoo later..so you can hit me up there as well.

Josh
Joshua
Joshua
Admin

https://conservativenation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  StephK Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:12 am

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who survived 4 years of "Mein Kampus!"
StephK
StephK
Conservative neophyte
Conservative neophyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:18 am

lol...Luckily for me Alabama wasn't that liberal of a school. We did have our liberal teachers and their agendas, but they generally kept their opinions to themselves. I hear it's changed now...which is sad...
Joshua
Joshua
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StephK Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:43 pm

Unfortunately, I went to Augsburg College in Minneapolis--UHG! It's supposedly a Lutheran private college, but most religion classes there told you that there is no right and wrong, the Bible isn't true and there is no God. The scary part is that it was once the home of Luther Seminary, where my in-laws work! The only classes where I didn't feel oppressed were the sciences and lucky for me I was a Chemistry major Very Happy.
StephK
StephK
Conservative neophyte
Conservative neophyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:41 am

Ouch..that must hurt. I majored in psych...so I had to deal with a lot of liberal ideas. But being in the deep south was a plus because they kept it to a minimum. Thank goodness that the majority of my family is conservative, and only one or two libs...and I have a huge family. I had to correct one today when he sneered at me and called me a "Republican" with distaste, I said I'm a conservative...learn the difference...ass!
Joshua
Joshua
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  StephK Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:05 am

Unfortunately most of my in-laws voted for Obombus, even though many of them hold conservative ideals--WTF?!
StephK
StephK
Conservative neophyte
Conservative neophyte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum